Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Things I'll Do Despite a Boy, Pt. 1

Do you remember Monday, February 15, 2010?

Well, I do.

I remember it because I was frustrated and my brain was fuzzy.

{The evidence can be read here and I blogged about it here.}

I was unnaturally sleepy and feeling worse than I had in donkey's years.

And still, on top of that, on top of being so distraught over what to do because of some confused guy, still {!} I was expected to write an entire paper for my oh-so brutal African American Lit class?

You've got to be kidding me, Professor. I said {internally}.

Sometimes there is a crisis bigger than school.

But I sat down for a few hours, and I wrote anyway.

And what do you know?


It's good to know there are still some things I can do, and do well, even when it feels like everything else is in shambles.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I like that it says despite a boy. Very nice. Also, good job! What a great feeling:)

Amanda Gates said...

look at you!!! good job!!!

karajean said...

Thanks girls :)