Thursday, July 2, 2009

Work & Independence

I feel like I spend most of my time either working or waiting to go to work these days. I would be lying if I said I didn’t love it however, for 3 reasons. 1) My job is awfully fun. 2) The money is exceptionally good and 3) I need to save as much as possible if I am ever going to buy a car or be able to move out. It will certainly take awhile to get there but I am hoping beyond hope that I can get there eventually. Last night I spent some much needed time with Natalie and Krystal and we spent about 40% of the time talking about our jobs which made us all feel ridiculously old. We made up for it by spending approximately the other 60% gossiping. It all evened out in the end.

After Saturday David and I will be 0 for 2 when it comes to spending the Fourth of July together. I am especially bummed because he will be gone and once I get off of work it will most likely be too late to drive out to Phoenix to join my family at my Grandma’s house for fireworks and fun. So it looks like I might be spending the fourth by myself on my parents couch. Happy Independence Day, right?

No comments: