Monday, July 6, 2009

If June Cleaver Had A Blog

Today is errand and chore day which also means it is blog day! I am sorry to report that I work almost 10 hours less this week than I did last week, but I will have to bravely solider on. So, for my day off I wanted to get a jump on things so I started my chores relatively early. I began with laundry because I like doing laundry. I really like doing laundry, if you want to know the truth. I doubt I would feel the same if I had to wash clothes that did not belong to me but I very much enjoy washing my own clothes, restocking my own closet, and getting to choose what I want to wear from my entire wardrobe (not whatever happens to be clean, like I have to do most of the time). I also started my 2009-2010 FAFSA. (I know, I know, I am a little more than very late. But still months and months earlier than last year.) I have done as much as I can do without parental help so I had to push that chore to the side for the time being. I am also currently waiting on a car so I can drive to the bank to make a deposit! I love making deposits. I even love the word deposit these days. I cannot wait to finish these 3 tasks because when I do I get to cross them off my To-Do list, and I love crossing things off To-Do lists almost as much as I love doing laundry. Once I am done with all of this, I will (probably) start cleaning my room.

I know.

I am being so productive today. The only, should we say, off-putting thing about this moment is the fact that right now I feel like one of those homemakers who spend her whole blog talking about laundry and to-do lists. Now, of course I would never go so far as to say there is anything wrong with that; it is just so not me. I feel like any second now I am going to start waxing poetic about the deliciously sinful chocolate cake I made Friday night. I might even post a picture of it.



I know.

Who am I?



Almost.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cuter than June!