Friday, July 24, 2009

One Week

I accidentally woke up at 6:30 this morning.

I don’t recommend it.

I am still in bed in hopes that a fit of sleepiness will befall me and I will doze off until around 11 or so.

If not, I have no idea what to do with myself this early.

Here we are again. I cannot believe a week has already passed since last Friday. It feels a little unreal. My weekend is still fairly unplanned but I think I am going to spend some time with Regan today! It has been too long since I have seen her and she will be leaving me for Tucson in just one short month. We have a lot of late night “roomie” talks to get in before that time. And as much as I am going to miss her I am so glad I am not going back to Tucson as well. I feel pretty good about ASU; it just keeps getting better with each passing day. That’s something, even if there is still a lot of logistics to figure out. It’ll happen. I’m not too worried.

Other than hanging out with Regan, I have work Saturday and church Sunday. A pretty standard weekend but bound to be better than the last one.

Happy Friday.

No comments: