Sunday, July 5, 2009

As of Late

Here’s what I am thinking about lately:
How much money does it take to buy a reliable used car (when your dad is good friends with the seller)?
How much money can I possibly save before school starts?
Is there any possibility of the answers to questions 1 & 2 equaling each other?
What color should I paint my room (provided I do not move out in August)?
Will I colossally regret not moving out in August?
Where is all of my rain?
Why is summer flying by so quickly?
Why can’t I make decisions?
And
I cannot wait for July 15th!
If you have any answers to my above questions I would love your input.
Oh, and a short P.S. My Fourth of July was not a total bust. It was kind of lovely. (Here is where I would insert a picture if my camera was other than lost.)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

1. a few thousand dollars
2. a few thousand dollars
3. yes, if you save
4. a light color - blue or green or gray
4. yes
5. monsoon season doesn't technically start until july
6. it always does
7. you're scared
also, who am i going to see hp with?!

karajean said...

fly here and see the midnight showing with me!