Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime

I am painting my room. Goodbye bright orange and lime green; hello… to-be-decided. I am leaning towards a sort of bluish/green and white combination. In my head it is fabulous. In reality it seems like an awful lot of work, and I’ve been awfully lazy these days. In fact, I think once I have finished painting instead of moving furniture back into my room, I'll just put this in the center.


This morning my mom asked me what my plans for the day were.

“I have a meeting at church at 7 pm.”

That’s it. For the entire day.

Sometimes it is good to be me.

Especially once I install my new addition.

I will lie in my hammock and listen to Billie Holiday while drinking lemonade all day long.

I better hurry up and paint before summer runs away from me.

No comments: