Monday, March 8, 2010

A Quick Note

Dear Those Of You Nice Enough to Humor Me and Read this Nonsense,

Last night around 12:30 am I realized it was time to stop procrastinating and get something done. So naturally I made a To-Do List.

Correction: I made the mother of all To-Do Lists. The sheer length of this thing sent me from a mild I should probably get something done mood straight to a I am never going to get out of these next 3 days alive full on freak out.

Don't believe me?

I'd post my list here in an effort to garner sympathy, but I can hardly bring myself to revisit it again, especially when I am blogging, which is notably absent from the list.

This is the reason I will probably get a lot of my "confession" posts out of the way over the next few days. I already have a ton of them written, and they are fairly quick and low maintenance. Hope you don't mind terribly.

Have a good night! I am off to write my bilingual education midterm and spark notes Frankenstein and Great Expectations.

{I knew things were going to be bad when I wasn't sure I would have time to spark notes these books, let alone read them, before my midterm on Wednesday.}

Keep your fingers crossed for me, ok?

Thanks a ton.

xoxo, karajean

No comments: