Thursday, March 11, 2010

Detroit City Bound


Well, I’m leaving for a little while.

I’m leaving to spend time with my sister.

I’m leaving to watch Alice in Wonderland.

I’m leaving to eat red velvet cupcakes + mass amounts of food that will make my jeans too tight.

I’m leaving to get away.

I’m leaving to de-stress.

I’m leaving to get some time off of work.

I’m leaving to get my mind off of Him.

I’m leaving to have some fun.

I’m leaving to see some snow.

I’m leaving to plan a wedding.

I’m leaving to celebrate living through the first half of the semester.

I’m leaving to forget about midterms.

I’m leaving because I’m exhausted.

I’m leaving because I want to...

And every once in awhile, mere wanting is reason enough.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Have fun!! I'm jealous that you get to help Sandy plan her wedding--my ideal career would be a wedding planner. Update your blog so I can be there in heart {haha!}.