Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Laundry Service

It's almost 1:30 am, so why wouldn't I be awake doing laundry? After all, last night I was awake until after 2 cleaning my room. And tomorrow night is reserved for the bathroom.


On my last post Kayla mentioned that cleaning is a way she sometimes makes herself feel better. Turns out she was pretty right on. Even though I tend to clean at night when I should be asleep at least it is a distraction, and once it is done everything just feels easier; less cluttered, less confusing. And I've had just about as much confusion as I can handle these days. I'll take any silver lining I can get.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try some other ways to continue making myself feel better; I could run, shop, and/or head down to Tempe. Or maybe I'll sleep in until 10, stay in bed until 11, and refuse to change out of my pajamas until I have to be in to work at 5. We'll see.

I sure do love Christmas break.

No comments: