Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love is the Answer, At Least for Most of the Questions in my Heart.

I’ve started keeping a list of all of the things I need to blog about. If I don’t the ideas get lost in my cluttered and overcrowded brain. The list is getting long. I went through it this morning and realized that I don’t want to write about any of it. Not right now anyway. I don’t want to write about how I saw (500) Days of Summer twice and absolutely loved it both times. I don’t want to write about how I finally finished The Time Traveler’s Wife and did not really enjoy a moment of it. I don’t want to post pictures of my newly painted bedroom. I'm just not feeling any of it. This past week has been charming and I do want to share it eventually but I’m putting it on the list because I simply don’t want to talk about it now.

I want to talk about how I’m falling in love with this song all over again because it is part of the Red Robin Song Loop and I hear it multiple times every shift.



I want to talk even more about how I am loathing this dusk of summer and dawn of a new school year.

I want to talk about this adorable pictures and how it makes my heart smile and ache at the same time.


I want to mention how umbrellas seems to be a ridiculously popular subject in photography, and how I am apparently a sucker for pictures featuring umbrellas, and how this fact doesn’t surprise me in the least.




I want to talk about how I went shopping yesterday and did not want to buy a new dress, even though I found several lovely ones and someone other than I was footing the bill.

I want to talk about how two men secretly picked up the tab at work yesterday for a mother and her two daughters because they knew them from church, and how that astonished me.

I want to talk about how I don’t want Sandy to leave Phoenix yet.

I want to, but alas none of these topics are on my list.

What’s a girl to do?

No comments: