Saturday, August 22, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For. OR... Mission Accomplished.

This has been the oddest day I have had in a very long time....






In other news, I was able to spend the afternoon with Miss Natalie and Miss Krystal. And I am extremely happy Krystal accepted her birthday present without much resistance. I was a little worried there for a minute that I would have to end up apologizing for our gift. But her ears now look fantastic, if I do say so myself. Today did make me realize that I am going to be seriously bummed when Natalie leaves on Tuesday. We have had too much fun this summer, eaten too much crap, and talked entirely too much about our complicated love lives. This will be much more difficult over Facebook chat, but thankfully not impossible. I am not going to talk anymore about her leaving it until our Monday goodbye ice cream, however.

Starting now.


{P.S. You’re crazy if you think I am ever gonna learn to shut my mouth. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.}

No comments: