Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Turns Out I'm Fairly Easy to Please

Tonight could have been better.

Let us list the ways.

*ASU could have made their free throw shots. Or their three point shots. Or any shots at all.
*They could have not embarrassed themselves on their home court.
*They could have won. {In theory.}
*The Ex could have sat somewhere other than 10 feet in front of me.
*I could have gone out with a certain boy instead of going to the miserable game.
*I could have gone out with a certain other boy instead of going to the miserable game.
*I could have done something better after the game than going to a dance party when I was not in the mood to dance.
*I could be in bed right now instead of watching Jersey Shore on MTV and eating my weight in honey roasted almonds.

I suppose tonight could have been worse though.

I mean, I did get to spend time at the awesome game with my friends. And I got to see khood shove the obnoxious U of A fan out of her way after the game. And at the end of it all I got to chat with a certain boy on Facebook.

So it looks I’ll be going to bed with a smile on my face tonight, after all.

Go figure.

No comments: