Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Letters {Part II}

Dear Boys,
Being a creeper ain't a good look for you. Trust me.

Dear Red Robin Guests,
Stop coming into the restaurant and saying it's your birthday. Because it probably isn't. And I hate singing to you.

Dear ENG241 Midterm,
Even though you are tomorrow, I may or may not have studied at all. {Hint: I didn't.}

Dear B&W Party,
I'm not so sure, anymore. I'm not so sure.

Dear Fall,
Please bring on the weather that allows me to wear boots and sweaters and scarves, because I am on the verge of wearing them anyway in this 90 degree weather.

Dear Candy Corn,
I think we need a break. It's not you, it's me. But it's only the 13th, and I will definitely be back before long.

Dear ENG200 Professor,
Thank you for the belated birthday gift in the form of an A on my first paper.

Dear Corn Maze,
I'm coming! I swear. Provided I find someone to come with me. Because this really is not the type of thing you can do alone.

Dear Miley Cyrus,
I absolutely loathe myself for not absolutely loathing you USA song. But that doesn't change the fact that I still loathe you the most.

Dear Room,
If I had one wish right now I would wish for you to clean yourself. That's how desperate this situation is. You have even been put before my burning desire to be super stretchy.

Dear Discount Tire,
You saved my life today. Or, less dramatically, my bank account and therefore my sanity. I owe you!

Dear Sandy,
You best come home for Thanksgiving! Seriously though. You better.

**UPDATE: Apparently my Candy Corn letter was mostly a lie, because less than an hour later here I am watching The Office and eating the sweet corn.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Kara, You MUST come to the B&W party! and I want to go to a corn maze too! Date, soon? I think so...

karajean said...

Yes ma'am!