Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mo' Money Mo' Problems?

Today I was supposed to go to the bank in order to deposit my hard earned tips, a fail safe way to avoid spending my money too quickly. {I didn't.}

And then I was supposed to go to work and earn more tips.

Instead, I went to school and paid $8 to park because I was too stubborn to remain enrolled in my Tuesday institute class.

On my way home from school I went to Costa Vida, and spent $7.84 on a delicious lunch/dinner as a pre-reward for the as-of-then undone homework I knew I would have to spend my entire night doing.

And then I gave away my shift at work in the optimistic hope of finishing my English paper early so I could actually get all of my homework done.

And then I took a nap.

The good news is, I actually finished my paper {a particularly fabulous one on Stephen Crane's "The Open Boat"; read it and thank me--the story not my essay}, but the obvious news is that I ran out of ink, which is how I found myself walking around Walmart in my Christmas pajamas at 11 pm.

Oh how it made me miss Natalie.

So I spent more of my un-deposited cash on computer ink.

And some adorable orange sunflowers to put in my room. Naturally.

{Who needs a man when you can buy yourself flowers? The fake kind that don't ever leave, and the kind that I can spray with my perfume so they smell their own kind Britney Spears great.}


And finally I bought myself some mascara.

And some eye liner.

And now I don't need to go to the bank anymore. Problem solved.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

If this were facebook, I would like this post. hahaha