Sunday, October 18, 2009

strike.

do you remember vacations?

the real kind that last longer than two days?

the kind that suspend reality for just a little bit so you don’t have to worry about school or work or money or drama or to-do lists?

yeah, neither do I.

but that is what I desperately need right now.

i guess ward summit this weekend will have to do until Thanksgiving. {geez}

hopefully it will be enough to get me through the next month without another breakdown/freak out. {although I doubt it.}

because if it isn’t, I see a strike in my future.

a strike against all of the things I don’t want to deal with.

starting with school.

and if my strike started tonight, I could forget about studying for this geology test.

but I am going to attempt to stick it out through this weekend, and see if a couple of days at Camp Lo Mia isn’t exactly what I need right now.

i’m keeping my fingers crossed.

and I am just praying I can make it to Friday.

p.s. if i do strike, you are all welcome to join me. i swear the world will continue to spin even if we don't.

No comments: