Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Mid-Month Check-Up

- Go to a corn maze
- Eat candy corn & candy pumpkins until I am sick to my stomach
- Spend one night as someone I’m not
- Go to my very first Haunted House {ok, that’s a lie}
- Turn twenty
- Go to the state fair {fingers crossed}
- See leaves that have changed
- Break out my fall clothes
- Attend my family ward Fall Festival. {Even though it is lame I still kind of love it.}
- Drink hot chocolate
- Watch a scary movie {maybe}
- Carve pumpkins and eat their seeds
- Enjoy myself as.much.as.possible.

It looks like I still have some work to do. This month is going by incredibly fast.

In other news, the Black & White party last night turned out to be a ton of fun, and I am entirely glad I went. I was seriously considering not going, partly because by the time Friday rolls around every week I am so thoroughly exhausted that I feel marginally ill and would like nothing better than to curl up in my pajamas and sleep the entire weekend away. Luckily, though, the girls were able to convince me to go to the party, and a couple of hours making myself pretty, a couple of hours helping the girls in 632 decide what to wear to make themselves pretty, and then finally a couple of more hours dancing the night away were the perfect cure for my fatigue. Unfortunately, however, I woke up this morning with a splitting headache that pretty much lasted all day, so I spent one whole day of my weekend lounging around and sleeping anyway. I guess there is no avoiding my end of the week exhaustion. Maybe from now on I will be able to hold it off until Sunday, allowing me to take complete advantage of my built-in day of rest.

And, upon re-reading that last paragraph, I just realized that I sound like an 80-year-old lady, not a 20-year-old college student. Such is life I guess.

In an attempt to somewhat conceal my lameness however, I won’t write about how I spent the better part of my evening watching a Halloweentown marathon on Disney Channel with my two little brothers.

{Oops.}

No comments: