Thursday, October 1, 2009

First.

I have 2 favorite months, and one of them is October.

I have a second favorite holiday, and it is Halloween.

I have a birthday, and it is on the eleventh.

I have a favorite season, and it is fall.

I have this anticipation for October, and it is epic.

This month I will:

- Go to a corn maze
- Eat candy corn & candy pumpkins until I am sick to my stomach
- Spend one night as someone I’m not
- Go to my very first Haunted House {ok, that’s a lie}
- Turn twenty
- Go to the state fair {fingers crossed}
- See leaves that have changed
- Break out my fall clothes
- Attend my family ward Fall Festival. {Even though it is lame I still kind of love it.}
- Drink hot chocolate
- Watch a scary movie {maybe}
- Carve pumpkins and eat their seeds
- Enjoy myself as.much.as.possible.
Please let me know if you would like to join me in any {or all} of these endeavors. They won’t be nearly as much fun alone, but I will do them alone if I have to. I am going to do October right. No matter what.

And now, I am off to eat the candy corn I bought today as celebration.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

May I choose the "any {or all}" option, please?

karajean said...

Yay!