Thursday, October 8, 2009

twenty.twenty.

Starting 12:40 pm tomorrow, it is officially my birthday weekend. {!}

My twentieth is not actually until Sunday, but I am claiming the whole weekend on account of the fact that Sunday birthdays have historically been the worst.

{Ask anyone.}

A “birthday weekend” is really just my excuse to eat terribly for 3 days straight and not do a lick of homework, by the way. I am not going to force people to worship the ground I walk on for the entire 3 days.

That starts Sunday.

Just kidding.

It starts 12:40 pm Friday.

Have a charming weekend! See you in a few days.



P.S. I have never been of the mindset that it is tacky to call just a bit of attention to your own birthday. I’ve seen Sixteen Candles {mostly}. That ain’t gonna be me. Besides, I love everyone’s birthday, not just mine.

So there.

Justification over.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

happy birthday weekend!

"I am not going to force people to worship the ground I walk on for the entire 3 days." you should tell that to robert. it's been a week since his birthday and he asked if, just for today, i can wish him happy birthday and be extra nice all day, because his friends happen to be taking him out to celebrate tonight.

but enough about robert. this weekend is for you! i wish i could be there to eat junk food and not do homework with you.

Amanda Gates said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!
i miss you sooooo much girl!!!!
you're so amazing!!! love you