Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Am So Restless.

Tonight I put on my running shoes for the first time since I participated in Race For The Cure on my birthday. And it was a solid two months since I had them on prior to that. Sometimes I feel like I am so busy, and other times, like today, I can't find enough ways to fill my time. By 3 o'clock this afternoon I had finished my homework, attended class, met up with Krystal on campus, gone to the bank, and filled up my car with gas. Since then I have been napping, cleaning, sitting around, and sighing impatiently. In a desperate attempt to get out of the house I grabbed my running shoes and iPod and took off. It helped, but 2.25 miles can only last for so long, and now I am home again with nothing to do.

I need more friends. Or, in reality, I need more friends who live in Gilbert. That way I wouldn't have to sit at home by myself on slow nights like this. And maybe I wouldn't have to sit by myself at church every.single.week. That would be ideal.

No comments: