Saturday, November 28, 2009

About Last Night.

It is weird to use the term "break-up" when I was unaware I was in the type of relationship where a break-up was possible until it was happening. But break-up we did. It was definitely a new experience for me. In a weird way it is nice to know that these things are possible sans crying, a hallow pit in my chest and stomach, and an overall feeling that makes me want to die. In fact, I learned these things can happen with lots of laughing, good conversation, hugging, and friendly/playful touching.

In other words, it went well.

{Too well?}

I had this crazy idea that if and when this thing ended the confusion would also end. But this is me we're talking about, and if there is anything think about, I will "over-think" about it.

So...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm with you on the over-thinking. and i think you're pretty awesome! :)

karajean said...

:)