Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mondays are My Least Favorite Day of the Week

Mondays have always been the worst, but this semester they are worse than usual. 6 classes in one day is about 2 more than I can handle, and 3 more than ideal. My Monday schedule also makes Sunday nights practically unbearable because I am plagued by the thoughts of homework I should be doing. Monday nights, with FHE, are a little better, but by the time I am done for the day it is 9 o’clock and I am ready to pass out, and any hope I had of being productive soars right out the window. Tuesday is only occupied by one class, but this 3 hour long nightmare is quickly becoming the bane of my existence, and if it weren’t for the fact that I could sit here and blog in the middle of class I would lose my mind, absolutely and completely. And then Tuesday night I work, but the restaurant is slow, and the people are cynical, and the money is scarce.

To sum up: 4:15pm Sunday-10pm Tuesday is the longest 53.25 hours of.my.life.

And I hate it.

{With a few minor exceptions.}

Luckily for me, Tuesday night-Sunday afternoon is immensely more enjoyable.

Only 8 hours to go.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I am feeling like those hours should end in a .75

Just saying... :)

karajean said...

Shoot! I even stopped, stared at that number, and thought "I should really re-do that calculation." But obviously I didn't....