Saturday, May 23, 2009

Adjusting to Life in Heaven

I am adjusting to my new life quite nicely. It isn’t hard though, as my new life consists of little more than sleeping in late, reading like crazy, and spending time with my favorite people. Of course, a considerable amount of time has also been devoted to finding a job and while I wish more than anything I were presently employed, I am not. Until that day, I continue to hunt. I spent my first days of vacation completely cleaning my room and moving back in, which is now finished. It is almost as if I never left. Almost. I have also managed to see a few friends from Tucson, which led to many happy hours of rock banding. Perhaps the best aspect of vacation, however, has been the rain. The perfectly overcast, warm rainy days. It has been heaven on earth. I simple cannot wait for the monsoon season. It is the paramount element of my Arizona summers.

This summer paradise has unconventionally left me with very little to say. Or maybe I am just anxious to get back to my book before I leave for the movies in the next 30 minutes. Either way, I’m lazily saying good bye.

No comments: