Sunday, September 6, 2009

Too Many Pictures and (Almost) Two Weddings

By the time I get married (note: I am neither engaged nor wedding-obsessed) I am going to be a wedding planning savant.

But this post (for once) is not at all about me. It is approximately 3 percent about Sandy and how she and I spent yesterday afternoon browsing wedding magazines at Barnes and Noble. Browsing every wedding and bridal magazine the store carries, to be more accurate.




This is going to be fun.

And the other 97 percent of the post is dedicated to Will, and Madison, and their lovely Friday wedding. And since pictures are all pretty much anyone wants to see, and since all I would really have to say is how beautiful everything was, and how fun the reception was, and how my dad’s band is awesome even if it is composed of a bunch of 50 year old men, the rest of the post will be a picture essay of Friday, September 4, 2009.

Enjoy.


{Just leaving the temple}


{The House of The Lord - Holiness to the Lord
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Arizona Temple}


{Must resist urge to post too many pictures}


{Not posed or planned; just super precious}


{Sandy and I waiting for the happy couple}






{Family combinations that I hopefully do not have to caption}


{Dad, Me, and Michael at the family luncheon}


{Self-explanatory; or perhaps not}


{The bows on the chairs were the prettiest part, but you can't really see them here}



{Krystal & I)


{One broken knife and six pictures later}


{Bride and Father}


{Bride and Groom}


{Groom and Mother}


{Looks can be deceiving, because these people were not dancing to the YMCA}


{Looking good Stanford}


{And I'll end with my favorite picture of the entire day}

2 comments:

Natalie said...

awww these picture are adorable and your dress is sooo cute! i want to steal it next summer. kk?

karajean said...

Haha at first I thought you meant the wedding dress! But yes... steal away!